Sunday, August 15, 2010

When it all started...

Well, I guess I started getting into all this "healthy stuff" when I was in my twenties.

I began exercising and staying away from lots of meats.  I also began reading good informative articles and books on
 HOW TO STAY HEALTHY.
Like I stated in my previous blog, I drank lots of water and stayed away from sodas.  Let me tell you here and now that our bodies spend SO much time just breaking down the sugars that sodas contain. It takes hours for our immune system to accomplish this.  Suppose you do drink sodas often.  If  a virus, scratch or wound of some kind came along at the same time your immune system was dealing with these sugars, it would not be as effective as it possibly could be in fighting to heal the wound or attack that virus and run it out of your body.
So stay tuned to learning
 HOW TO KEEP YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM STRONG!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't kept soda in the house at all this year. This summer pottering around the garden I come across many little scrapes and cuts, especially when you have roses! I have always washed the wound and neosporined it immediately but this year I noticed that the cuts and scrapes are virtually gone within a day or two...so much so that I can't find them. So you have answered the mystery to this for me..lol :)

    ReplyDelete